Appreciate your help for this noble cause

Hare Krsna,

After 3 weeks gap, we are starting Kids Bhagavad Gita Classes on 4th Jun 2017. I welcome the kids to another exciting year ahead wherein we all will immerse with the thoughts around Krsna Consciousness topics. 
Some of the students shifted their homes to other cities and some to other countries also. This means there is new opportunity to spread this message to the new tenants who have occupied their new homes at Jain Sudarsana. 
I need your help in spreading the words on this Kids Program in our residence. I have strong faith that kids attending these classes will be more cultured in later part of the years. Though many of the kids forget the teachings at their late teens, but still the seed which is sown now will never go wasted. This knowledge seed will sprout after their thirties and give benefits to them.
We are all businessmen, we calculate profits. Some kids who were regulars started concentrating on other classes of late. I feel this is lack of confidence / moral support from the parents. Parents need to show the same eagerness as sending kids to paid program to this program also. The benefits are immense starting with changing their bad habits, bringing discipline, increasing memory power. 
You may ask me what benefit I get; We will discuss in person in one of the Saturdays evenings at our home.

I need the following help from you:
a. Send the kids regularly to the kids classes
b. Spread this advertisement (jpg file) in your circles
c. I seek Volunteers to stick the ad (papers with me) in the apartment notice boards.

I thank you and look forward your support for the kids program.

Thank you
SundaraMuraridasa